Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The American Scream

So... I like documentaries. I think they are fascinating if done correctly and this one was. It goes behind the scenes of three people who are home haunters. These people LOVE Halloween. Like more than I do, and trust me that's a lot. This movie tries to explain their reasoning behind their elaborate home productions. How much time they put into it,  how much money, how their family feels. I honestly would love to visit this town (all three featured are in the same city) and go to their haunted houses. They look amazing! One of the featured people actually collects donations for a hospital with their haunt and I think that's great!
I adore Halloween, I think its great and we always go all out for it, but even I wouldn't invest as much time as these guys do.
It's totally worth the watch and I give it 3 stars because it is a little slow in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment