Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Last Stand


I recently became the proud owner of a Netflix DVD membership for your betching pleasure. I ordered this baby and watched it last night. Oddly enough I really liked it. I wasn't expecting much but it was a fun watch.  I loved that I knew exactly what Arnold's next cheesetastic line was going to be, and when he said it was lol'z all over the place. 

A brief description: Arnold plays a retired narcotics officer who now works as a small town sheriff. A powerful drug lord has escaped the FBI and is making his way through Arnold's town. Who can stop this um.... unstoppable person if the FBI can't even handle him? I wonder.....

Favorite Lines of the Movie: 
My honor is not for sale.
Consider yourself deputized.
Keep it. 

Three Stars Arnold! *** 
Only you can get away with terrible acting and make it awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment